Canberra Grammar School provides access to a range of resources for the School community. These are for use by members of the School community using the login details provided.
Library Public Access Catalogue
Learning portals provide a secure online virtual learning environment which is accessible anytime, anywhere in the world, on any computer with an internet connection and a web browser.
If you have already logged onto CGS Connect you can go directly to the login page (if you have not logged on see CGS Connect Access Information below):
CGS Connect Access Information
To access CGS Connect you will use your User ID provided by Canberra Grammar School. Each parent, student and staff member has a unique ID. Each family is emailed this information - if you have not received this information you should contact CGSConnect.Feedback@canberragrammar.org.au.
- The first step in the process for parents is to set a password - to do this you need to open a web browser at http://registration.canberragrammar.org.au.
- You should click the button to 'Set Password' and on the next screen you will need to enter your User ID. This will send an email to the email address that is registered against you in the school's database (the address that this email was sent to).
- The email will contain a security code that you need to enter on the next page. You will then be prompted to enter a new password - the minimum requirements are displayed in the Knowledge Base Article on the screen and suggestions for choosing a good password are also in this article.
- Once you have set your password and you click the 'Finish' button you will be automatically redirected to the 'CGS Connect' website where you can use your username (your SynergeticID) and newly created password to logon.
If you forget your password, or want to change it, you should click the link on the 'CGS Connect' website front page that says 'Forgotten Your Password?'. This will take you through the same process as when you initially set your password. You will need access to the email account that is registered with the school. Without the security code that is sent to that email address you will not be able to reset your password. If you have problems accessing your account you should email CGSConnect.Feedback@canberragrammar.org.au.
- You do not need to register in any way. You are all registered.
- You do not need to know your default password as it is not required to change it. You just need your username provided to you by Canberra Grammar School
- The email address that is registered against you in the School's database is how you get your password reset
- If you do not have an email address registered you will not be able to reset your password - if this is the case or you need to update your details you will need to contact CGSConnect.Feedback@canberragrammar.org.au
- You can go to http://forgot.canberragrammar.org.auif you have forgotten your password
- You then select reset their password. You will be emailed a code. Once you enter the code you will be forced to enter a new password. Then select ‘Finish’ which will take you to CGS Connect.
Mobile Access for Staff and Students
CGS Connect can be accessed via your normal web browser and also via both the iOS and Android platforms using an app. that has been optimised for mobile use by Staff and Students.
The app. is called Blackboard Mobile Learn and is available at:
Blackboard Mobile Learn (iOS Version)
Blackboard Mobile Learn (Android Version)
Note: CGS Connect has been built using the Blackboard system.